Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
Penfam pick you from your Nairobi hotel at 7:30am or at JKI Airport upon arrival during the early morning. Starting in brief with the Safari briefing and thereafter depart for Amboseli, a 4 hours scenic drive en-route. The transport is a comfortable touring 4×4 Landcruiser/Jeep, thus a memorable intro safari game drive as you check in and have lunch at the Amboseli Serena Lodge/similar.
Subsequently, during the afternoon, a game drive inside the Amboseli National Park. The Park which lies at the floor of Kilimanjaro Mountain in the foreground, thus offers a great scenic background for photography. Within sight are great wild animals usually the Lion, Elephants, Buffalo, Cheetah, giraffes, antelopes and many others dotting the environment and which can easily be spotted at the swamp area.
Thereafter, back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park.
Starting with an early morning coffee or tea with snacks will be served before proceeding for the 4×4 safari game drive. Within sight is the majestic and breath taking Mount Kilimanjaro which can be seen at this time in the foreground.
Thereafter, return to lodge for breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure otherwise optionally visit the Masai village nearby.
Lunch at the lodge.
Later in the Afternoon, a safari game drive thereafter followed by dinner and overnight at the Amboseli Serena Lodge/similar.
Day 3: Amboseli – Nairobi.
Starting in the morning with a Sunrise game drive thereafter return to the lodge for breakfast.
Thereafter, depart for Nairobi which is again a 4 hour scenic drive. Arriving in good time for lunch.
With the final drop off at your hotel or at the airport for your flight out to your next destination.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Period on Calendar||1st Jul – 31st Oct 2019, 23rd Dec 2019 – 1st Jan 2020||2nd Jan 2019 – 31st March 2019, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2019||1st Apr – 31st June 2019|
|Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser||USD $785||USD $750||USD $680|
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Kids between 3 to 12: 50% sharing with parents
- Kids below 3yrs Free.
Similar itinerary staying at standard accommodation .
Day-1: Airport/Nairobi Amboseli National Park overnight at AA Lodge/Similar
Day-2: Amboseli National Park at overnight AA Lodge/Similar.
Day-3: Departure to Nairobi and drop off at JKIA or Hotel.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Period on Calendar||1st Jul – 31st Oct 2020, 23rd Dec 2020 – 1st Jan 2021||2nd Jan 2020 – 31st March 2019, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2020||1st Apr – 31st June 2020|
|Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser||USD $660||USD $580||USD $570|
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Pick up/drop off at the airport/Nairobi hotel.
- Safari in a private pop up customized Safari Land cruiser 4×4.
- Accommodation as per itinerary or kindly choose from the option or your other choice
- Meals on full-board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide, request for other language speaking specialist
- Amboseli National Park entry fees
- Drinking bottled water will be provided while on safari
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
- All Government taxes and hotel levies.
EXCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insurance cover-commendable
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other
- items of a personal nature
- Optional activities like Masai Village fee $20 Per Person.
Where to stay
Safari accommodation options for each location
Kenya – Lodges / Camps (Amboseli National Park)
Luxury level lodge / tented camp
Comfort level lodge / tented camp
Economy level lodge / tented camp