Offers for April, May and June
Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
Penfam pick you from your Nairobi hotel at 730am or at JKI Airport upon arrival early morning. Starting with the Kenya Safari briefing and depart for Amboseli which is a 4 hours drive. Enroute game drive as you check in and have lunch at the Amboseli Serena Lodge/similar.
In the Afternoon a game drive, Amboseli National Park which lies at the floor of Kilimanjaro Mountain. This offers a great scenic background for photography. The Big 5 namely the Lion, Elephants, Buffalo, Cheetah, can be spotted easily at the swamp area.
Later return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Amboseli – Lake Naivasha
Early morning breakfast and depart Amboseli with en-route game drive for lake Naivasha. This is a 5 hours drive with a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley view point. Afterwards proceed to arrive at Lake Naivasha in good time for check in and lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge/Simba Lodge.
Later in the afternoon game drive with a visit to Hells Gate National Park which allows Hiking, Bicycling, Rock climbing or take an optional boat ride at the lake.
Dinner and over night at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge /Similar.
Meal plan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara National Reserve
Starting with an early morning breakfast thereafter depart from Lake Naivasha for Masai Mara. This is a 5 hours scenic drive. We proceed to arrive in good time for lunch and check in at the Sarova Mara Game camp/similar.
Afternoon game drive, searching for the Big Five Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Black Rhino and Buffalo. Other rich game which are easy to find and in sight include Cheetah, Wildebeest, Zebra, among est many.
Drive back to the Sarova Mara Game Camp/similar for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 4: Masai Mara National Reserve
Morning breakfast and leave for a full day game drive with picnic lunch box to explore the magic Mara. The Masai Mara plains are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end September. The zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson’s gazelle are regularly seen.
Searching for the Big 5 namely Lion, Elephants, Buffalo, leopard and the Black Rhino and others like Hyenas, Cheetah, Jackal and Bat-eared Foxes. An extended your drive to the Mara River where schools of Hippos and Nile crocodile are abundant in river. They lay in wait for a meal as the wildebeest cross on their annual quest to find new pastures.
Return to Sarova Mara game camp for dinner and overnight.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 5: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early Morning game drive followed by breakfast at Sarova Mara camp, check out and depart for Nairobi. This is a 5 hours drive back to Nairobi with en route lunch.
Drop off at your hotel or at the airport for your flight out to your next destination.
Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser USD $1,200
Prices based on:
Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Kids between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Toddlers below 3 years Free.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Pick up/drop off at the airport/Nairobi hotel.
- Safari in a private pop up customized Safari Land cruiser 4×4.
- Accommodation as per itinerary or kindly choose from the option or your other choice
- Meals on full board :Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide, request for other language speaking specialist
- All National park and Game Reserves entry fees
- Bottled drinking Water while on safari
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
- All Government taxes and hotel levies.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, a pair of binoculars,
- Car fridge for cold drinks and fire extinguisher.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- All Government taxes and hotel levies.
EXCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insurance cover-commendable
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- Optional activities like Masai Village fee $20 Per Person.