Offers for April, May and June
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park.
Penfam pick you from your Nairobi hotel at 8:00am or at JKI Airport upon arrival early morning. Starting with a safari briefing and thereafter depart for Lake Nakuru National Park. This is a 3 hours scenic drive down the Great Rift Valley. Later to arrive in time for lunch and check in at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge.
Later in the afternoon a game drive within the shores of the Pink Lake. Lake Nakuru is often referred so due to it’s great masses of Flamingos. Currently due to climate change and high water level only few flamingos. However the famous White and Black Rhino is the main attraction and can be spotted easily along the shores of the lake.
Return to the Sarova Lion Hill for dinner and over night.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara National Reserve
Early morning breakfast, depart Lake Nakuru for Masai Mara. This is a 5 hours drive. We proceed to arrive in good time for lunch and check in at the Sarova Mara Game camp/similar.
Later an afternoon game drive, in search for the Big Five Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Black Rhino and Buffalo. Others rich game within easy sight include Cheetah, Wildebeest, Zebra, among est many.
Drive back to the Sarova Mara Game Camp/similar for dinner and overnight.
Meal Plan : Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve
Starting with morning breakfast and leave for a full day game drive with picnic lunch box to explore the magic Mara. The Masai Mara plains are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end September.
We go in search of the Big Five Lion, Elephants, Buffalo, Leopard and the Black Rhino. Other wild animals within easy sight include Hyenas, Cheetah, Jackal and Bat-eared Foxes, Zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson’s gazelle and others.
An Extend your drive to the Mara River where schools of Hippos and Nile crocodile are abundant in river. They lay in wait for a meal as the wildebeest cross on their annual quest to find new pastures.
Return to Sarova Mara game camp for dinner and overnight stay too.
Meal Plan: Breakfast Lunch and Dinner.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early Morning game drive followed by breakfast at Sarova Mara camp, check out and depart for Nairobi. A 5 hours drive to Nairobi with en route lunch.
Drop off at your hotel or at the airport for your flight out to your next destination.
Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser USD $970
Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Kids between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Toddlers below 3yrs Free.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Pick up/drop off at the airport/Nairobi hotel.
- Safari in a private pop up customized Safari Land cruiser 4×4.
- Accommodation as per itinerary or kindly choose from the option or your other choice
- Meals on full board : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide, request for other language speaking specialist
- All National park and Game Reserves entry fees
- Bottled drinking Water while on safari
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
- On safari accessories in the vehicle:- First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, a pair of binoculars, Car fridge for cold drinks and fire extinguisher.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.