Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Park
Penfam picks you from your Nairobi hotel or at JKI Airport upon arrival early morning. Starting with the 3 days masai mara safari briefing. Soon after transfer to the Wilson airport for Mara flight. The flight departs at 10:00am and to arrive Masai Mara Keekorok Airstrip at around 11.00 am.
Our Masai Mara Safari specialist driver/guide will be waiting to receive you. Subsequently proceed with an en-route game scenic game drive arriving at the Ashnil Mara Camp or similar in good time for lunch and checking in.
Afterwards the afternoon a game drive searching for the Big Five namely the Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Black Rhino and Buffalo. Other rich wild mara game include Cheetah, Wildebeest, Zebra, among-est many.
Drive back to the Ashnil Mara Camp/similar for dinner and overnight stay too.
And the Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Morning breakfast and leave for a full day game drive with picnic lunch box to explore the magic Mara.
The Masai Mara plains are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end September. and are in full view. Searching for the Big Five namely, Lion, Elephants, Buffalo, Leopard and Black Rhino while in the Masai Mara safari makes the game drive worthwhile and fulfilling.
Ordinarily, the zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson’s gazelle, Hyenas, Cheetah, Jackal and also the Bat-eared Foxes are also easily encountered.
In addition extending the Masai Mara Safari game drive to the Mara River where schools of Hippos and Nile crocodile are abundant will be seen. They lay in river waiting for a meal as the wildebeest cross on their annual quest to find new pastures.
Return to Ashnil Mara camp for dinner and overnight stay too.
And the Meal Plan: Breakfast Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi Game Drive
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast, also check out and transfer to the Masai Mara Keekorok Airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi Wilson airport.
Departing at 11:00am to arrive around 12:30hrs proceed to carnivore restaurant for lunch. Thereafter drop off at your Nairobi hotel or at the airport for your flight out to your next destination.BOOK NOW
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Ground airport transfers,
- Return flight Nairobi Wilson, Masai Mara Keekorok Airstrip – Masai Mara Keekorok Airstrip, Nairobi Wilson
- Full-board accommodation (all meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 2 nights)
- double/twin room
- Park entry fees,
- 15kgs luggage allowance Per Person
- Game viewing in Safari customized 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser Jeep
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
EXCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insurance cover-commendable
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Optional activities like Hot air Balloon $450 Per Person, Masai Village fee $20 Per Person.
Where to stay
Safari accommodation options for each location
Kenya Lodges / Camps (Maasai mara Game Reserve)
Luxury level lodge / tented camp
Comfort level lodge / tented camp
Economy level lodge / tented camp