Ol Tukai Lodge is set at the floor of Mount Kilimanjaro (Africa’s highest mountain) in Amboseli National Park, Kenya. The beautifully appointed rooms at the Oltukai lodge provides quality, comfort and attention to detail.
Elegantly furnished and well-appointed, all rooms have fans and mosquito nets and offer great views of Mount Kilimanjaro or the wetlands. With luck, guests can view elephants from the comfort of their own terrace.
Ol Tukai Lodge Amboseli offers a restaurant and 2 bars for snacks and drinks. The dining room opens onto a veranda in the garden.
Ol Tukai is an Eco-rated lodge having excellent outdoor and indoor facilities with its unique collection of African art. The property receives overwhelming positive feedback from the international and local tourism market.
- Wildlife Library
- Beauty Spa to refresh yourself after the safari
- The gift shop stocks interesting African artifacts, gifts, and memorabilia.
- Watch elephants and the magnificent Mt. Kilimanjaro views from the lodge
- Sundowner Cocktail at the Observation Hill
- Bush dinner under a starry night
- 80 luxury chalets with uninterrupted view of the wetlands or Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Swimming pool shaded by the acacia trees with sun beds for refreshing and sun bathing
- Lunch is served out on the veranda and on most occasions elephants, zebra and buffalo can be spotted meters away from the fence