Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
Penfam pick you from your Nairobi hotel at 7:30am or at JKI Airport upon arrival early morning. We start with the 2 day Amboseli Safari briefing. Soon after departure for Amboseli National Park, a 4 hours scenic drive from Nairobi.
Starting with an en-route Amboseli game drive as you check in and have lunch at the Amboseli Serena Lodge/similar. Thereafter in the afternoon, a game drive inside the Amboseli National Park. The driver cum Safaris Specialist will be more than eager to explain the Amboseli Safari Eco-system in detail.
The Amboseli National Park which lies at the floor of Mt. Kilimanjaro offering scenic background for photography namely, Lion, Elephants, Buffalo, Cheetah, can be spotted easily at the swamp area, back to the lodge for dinner and overnight. Incidentally Mt. Kilimanjaro height or Elevation is 5,895 m.
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Amboseli – Nairobi.
An Early morning game drive afterwards returning to the lodge for breakfast. This is an opportunity to see the scenic view of Mt. Kilimanjaro for the last time. There after departure from Amboseli National Park for Nairobi. It is estimated arrival time to be late afternoon with optional lunch on the way.
Drop off will be at your hotel or at the airport for your flight out to your next destination.BOOK NOW
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Kids between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parent/s
- Toddlers below 3yrs Free.
Similar itinerary staying at standard accommodation .
Day 1 Airport/Nairobi Amboseli overnight at AA Lodge/Similar
Day 2 Amboseli to Nairobi/airport.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Pick up/drop off at the airport/Nairobi hotel.
- Safari in a private pop up customized 4×4 Safari Land cruiser/ Jeep.
- Accommodation as per itinerary or kindly choose from the option or your other choice
- Meals on full-board :Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide, request for other language speaking specialist
- Amboseli National Park entry fees
- Bottled drinking Water on safari
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
- All Government taxes and hotel levies.
EXCULDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insurance cover-commendable
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other
- items of a personal nature
- Optional activities like Masai Village fee $20 Per Person.
Where to stay
Safari accommodation options for each location
Kenya – Lodges / Camps (Amboseli National Park)
Luxury level lodge / tented camp
Comfort level lodge / tented camp
Economy level lodge / tented camp