AA LODGE MARA is located at the world famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve in the South Western part of Kenya. It’s located 4 km from Sekenani main gate and 10 minutes drive from Siana Springs Air strip.It is 255 km from Nairobi, 1-hour flight from Nairobi, and a 4 hour’s drive from Nairobi on the new tarmac road.
The lodge is spread on 30 acres of land, uniquely laid out over the sprawling grounds that include rolling manicured greens, a virtual mini forest of indigenous shrubs and exotic trees, a large swimming pool overlooking the lodge bonfire, the main restaurant and bar. The lodge has 42 classic tents, 36 cottages, a main restaurant, bar and several dining options.
In addition, it has its own well equipped safari vehicles with excellent guides. There is a conference hall with a capacity of up to 250 delegates and numerous outdoor venues for dining and leisure.
There is a lobby at the reception for relaxation after a long drive to the lodge as guests are served with welcoming drinks and face towels.
The entire Camp is surrounded by a 24 hour electric fence and highly trained security personnel.
- The lodge has 42 classic tents, 36 cottages, a main restaurant, bar and several dining options.
- The entire Camp is surrounded by a 24 hour electric fence and highly trained security personnel
- A large swimming pool overlooking the lodge bonfire
- 4 Kms from Maasai Mara Sekenani Gate
- Nearest airstrip; Keekorok and Siana Spring
- 10 km from Keekorok airstrip (Inside the park)
- 36 Chalets/Cottage and 42 Classic Tents all with Private balconies
- Inside and Outside Dining options
- Spa and Massage available
- Curio Shop
- Hot water
- Maasai Dance entertainment available
- Bonfire available
- 24 hrs use Generator for power
- Sundowner and bush dinners are possible
- WIFI Available in Public areas