Mara Leisure Lodge
Set in what is considered Kenya’s prime wildlife parks, Mara Leisure Camp is located along the Talek River, at the confluence of the Masai Mara’s four wildlife viewing areas, on the northern boundary of the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Mara Leisure Camp is located within one of the most spectacular locations in the entire Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Mara Leisure Camp promises you a unique safari adventure, including daily safari drives with our experienced local Masai guides, as well as educational outings and visits to several community development projects within the Talek area. For the discerning palate, we have expert chefs who prepare delicious cuisine.
Each unit at Mara Leisure Camp features safari-style décor, and a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries.
Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, and packed lunches are available on request. Relax with a thirst-quenching drink at bar or head over to the bonfire for spectacular star-gazing.
- Located on the banks of the Talek River
- 38 Safari Tents overlooking the Talek River, each with a double and single bed.
- 22 Garden Chalets with double and single beds
- 10 Superior Ngamboli Tents on the banks of the Talek River.
- The camp offers two bars, a main dinning room, an open-air dinning area and tree house coffee deck
- On the border of Masai Mara with views of the Talek River
- 20 minutes from the Talek Gate
- View of wildlife from the lodge
- Swimming pool
- Gift Shop
- Bush dinner/breakfast
- Bonfire dinner