Day 1. Nairobi – Amboseli National Park.
Penfam pick you from your Nairobi hotel at 730am or at JKI Airport upon arrival early morning,safari briefing and depart for Amboseli a 4 hours drive,enroute game drive as you check in and have lunch at the Amboseli Serena Lodge/similar.
Afternoon game drive, Amboseli National Park which lies at the floor of Kilimanjaro Mountain offering scenic background for photography,Lion, Elephants, Buffalo, Cheetah, can be spotted easily at the swamp area, back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Meal Plan Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Amboseli – Lake Naivasha
Early morning breakfast and depart Amboseli with en-route game drive for lake Naivasha a 5 hours drive, a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley view point proceed to arrive Lake Naivasha in good time for check in and lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge/Simba Lodge.Later in the afternoon game drive with a visit to Hells Gate National Park which allows Hiking, Bicycling, Rock climbing or take an optional boat ride at the lake.Dinner and over night at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge /Similar.
Meal plan Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara National Reserve
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast depart Lake Naivasha for Masai Mara a 5 hours drive, Proceed to arrive in good time for lunch and check in at the Sarova Mara Game camp/similar.Afternoon game drive ,look for the Big Five Elephant,Lion,Leopard,Black Rhino,Buffalo,other rich game include Cheetah, Wildebeest, Zebra, among est many.Drive back to the Sarova Mara Game Camp/similar for dinner and overnight.
Meal Plan Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner.
Day 4: Masai Mara National Reserve
Morning breakfast and leave for a full day game drive with picnic lunch box to explore the magic Mara The Masai Mara plains are full of wildebeest during migration season early July to end September, zebra, impala, topi, giraffe, Thomson?s gazelle are regularly seen, search for the Big Five Lion, Elephants, Buffalo,leopard and the Black Rhino, Hyenas, Cheetah, Jackal and Bat-eared Foxes. Extend your drive to the Mara River where schools of Hippos and Nile crocodile are abundant in river who lay in wait for a meal as the wildebeest cross on their annual quest to find new pastures. Return to Sarova Mara game camp for dinner and overnight.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 5: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early Morning game drive followed by breakfast at Sarova Mara camp, check out and depart for Nairobi a 5 hours drive to Nairobi with en route lunch. Drop off at your hotel or at the airport for your flight out to your next destination.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Period on Calendar||1st Jul – 31st Oct 2019, 23rd Dec 2019 – 1st Jan 2020||2nd Jan 2019 – 31st March 2019, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2020||1st Apr – 31st June 2019|
|Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser||USD 1,920||USD 1,580||USD 1,450|
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Kids between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Toddlers below 3 years Free.
similar itinerary staying at standard accommodation
Day 1 Nairobi to Amboseli overnight at Amboseli AA lodge/similar
Day 2 Amboseli to Lake Naivasha overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa/Simba lodge
Day 3 Lake Naivasha to Masai Mara overnight Mara Leisure /Azure Tented Camp
Day 4 Masai Mara full day overnight at Mara Leisure Camp/Azure Camp
Day 5 Masai Mara to Nairobi
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Period on Calendar||1st Jul – 31st Oct 2019, 23rd Dec 2019 – 1st Jan 2020||2nd Jan 2019 – 31st March 2019, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2019||1st Apr – 31st June 2019|
|Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser||USD 1,510||USD 1,470||USD 1,250|
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Pick up/drop off at the airport/Nairobi hotel.
- Safari in a private pop up customized? Safari Land cruiser 4×4.
- Accommodation as per itinerary or kindly choose from the option or your other choice
- Meals on fullboard :Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide, request for other language speaking specialist
- All National park and Game Reserves entry fees
- Bottled drinking Water while on safari
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
- All Government taxes and hotel levies.
EXCULDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insuarance cover-commendable
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- Optional activities like Masai Village fee $20 Per Person.