Day 1. Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
Penfam picks you from your Nairobi hotel or at the Airport upon your arrival in the morning. Firstly, you will be met and greet your Amboseli Safari Specialist. Next is the safari briefing which is followed thereafter by a transfer to the Wilson airport for Amboseli flight which depart Wilson airport at 08:15am to arrive at 8:55.
Likewise, your specialist driver guide will be waiting to receive you at Amboseli airport. Immediately thereafter, you will proceed with en-route game drive arriving at the Amboseli Serena Lodge/similar in good time for lunch and checking in.
To begin with is the afternoon Safari game drive with Mountain Kilimanjaro offering a scenic backgrounds for photography. The driver cum Safaris Specialist will be more than eager to explain the eco-system in detail and the wild animals namely Elephant, Lion, Cheetah, Buffalo as well as the giraffe are within sight and can be seen in abundance at the swamp area while in the safari.
Thereafter drive back to the Amboseli Serena lodge/Similar for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2. Amboseli National Park
Tea or Coffee will be served during the early morning before proceeding for an early morning game drive. Besides the abundant wildlife, Amboseli safaris included the majestic and breathtaking Mount Kilimanjaro spectacular view. The driver cum Safaris Specialist are therefore eager to explain in details the Amboseli eco-system in detail again
Thereafter return to lodge for late breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure with or an option to visit the nearby Masai village. Afterwards lunch at the lodge.
Afternoon safari game drive, then followed by dinner and afterwards overnight at the Amboseli Serena Lodge/similar.
Day 3. Amboseli National Park – Nairobi
Finally on the last day, early morning breakfast at Amboseli Serena. Afterwards enroute game drive before transfer to the airstrip and departure from Amboseli usually at 09:10 and to arrive eventually at Wilson Airport – Nairobi at 09:50hrs.
Thus in good time to connect to other destination.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Period on Calendar||July 1 to 30th Sep and December 23rd to Jan 02nd 2020||January 04th to 31st March 2019 and 01st October to 23rd December 2019||Low season 01st April to 30th July 2019|
|Price per person sharing double/twin||USD $1,150||USD $1,000||USD $940|
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Ground airport transfers,
- return airfare Nairobi – Amboseli – Nairobi
- Full-board accommodation (all meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 2 nights)
- double/twin room
- Amboseli National Park entry fees,
- 15kgs luggage allowance Per Person
- Game viewing in Safari customized 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser Jeep
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
EXCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insurance cover
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Optional activities like Masai Village fee $20 Per Person.
Where to stay
Safari accommodation options for each location
Kenya – Lodges / Camps (Amboseli National Park)
Luxury level lodge / tented camp
Comfort level lodge / tented camp
Economy level lodge / tented camp