Day 1: Nairobi – Aberdares
Penfam pick you from your Nairobi hotel or JKI Airport upon arrival during the early morning. Begin with the safari briefing for the Aberdares and Sweet waters Ol pejeta safari. And later depart to Aberdares National Park, which is a 3 hours scenic drive towards the Kenyan Highlands. There is a possibility of seeing Mt. Kenya snowy white cap while enroute. Later to arrive at the Aberdares Country Club hotel in time for lunch and enjoy the scenic environment. Afterwards take a brief nature walk within the club as you wait to be transferred to The Ark lodge in the afternoon for overnight stay.
The Ark overlooks a floodlit waterhole and salt lick which attracts awesome wildlife including huge Elephants and Buffaloes. It has four viewing decks with balconies and lounges to provide superb game viewing from the comfort of the lodge.
Dinner and overnight stay at The Ark Lodge.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Sweet Waters Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Morning breakfast, game drive en-route depart Aberdares for Sweetwater Ol Pejeta Conservancy. This is an hour’s drive arriving with game drive en-route in time for lunch. Checking in at Sweet waters Luxury Tented Camp. Sweet waters Ol Pejeta Conservancy is the only sanctuary for rehabilitation in Kenya of the chimpanzees with two groups living in an environment as close to their natural habitat as possible.
The site is also a dedicated black rhino breeding area. Afternoon game drive across the Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at Sweet waters Luxury Tented Camp.
Meals Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Sweet waters Ol Pejeta Conservancy – Nairobi
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast check out and depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
Drop off at your hotel or at the airport for your flight out to your next destination.
Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Period on Calendar||2nd Jan – 31st March 2020||1st Apr – 31st June 2020||23rd Dec 2020 – 1st Jan 2021|
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Kids between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Toddlers below 3yrs Free.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Pick up/drop off at the airport/Nairobi hotel.
- Safari in a private pop up customized Safari Land cruiser 4◊4 Jeep.
- Accommodation as per itinerary or kindly choose from the option or your other choice
- Meals on full board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide, request for other language speaking specialist
- All National park and Game Reserves entry fees
- Bottled drinking Water while on safari
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
- All Government taxes and hotel levies.
EXCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal Insurance cover-commendable
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
Where to stay
Safari accommodation options for each location
Kenya Lodges / Aberdares National Park
Luxury level lodge / tented camp
Comfort level lodge / tented camp
Economy level lodge / tented camp