Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
Penfam pick you from your Nairobi hotel at 8:00am or at JKI Airport upon arrival early morning. Starting with a Lake Nakuru Kenya Safari game drive briefing. After, depart for Lake Nakuru National Park a 3 hours scenic drive into the Great Rift valley escarpment. After a brief stopover, proceed to arrive in time for lunch and check in at Sarova Lion Hill /Sopa Lodge.
During the afternoon, a Lake Nakuru Safari game drive tour along the shores of the Pink Lake and in search for the tree climbing lions. It is referred due to it’s great masses of Flamingo, surrounded by wooded and bushy grassland. But recently due to high level of water and climate change, only few can be spotted.
Lake Nakuru is famous for the tree climbing lions, white and black Rhinos and other animals which are easily spotted along the shores of the lake.
Return to the Sarova Lion Hill/Sopa Lodge for dinner and over night.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru National Park – Nairobi
Starting off with an early morning Lake Nakuru Safari game drive followed by a late breakfast and checkout. Afterwards depart for Lake Naivasha for an en route lunch.
Eventually to arrive Nairobi late afternoon, drop off at your hotel or Airport.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Period on Calendar||1st Jul – 31st Oct 2020, 23rd Dec 2020 – 1st Jan 2021||2nd Jan 2020 – 31st March 2020, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2020||1st Apr – 31st June 2020|
|?Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser||USD-$520||USD-$450||USD-$410|
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Kids between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Toddlers below 3yrs Free.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Pick up/drop off at the airport/Nairobi hotel.
- Safari in a private pop up customized Safari Land cruiser 4×4.
- Accommodation as per itinerary or kindly choose from the option or your other choice
- Meals on full-board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide, request for other language speaking specialist
- Park entrance fees
- Boat ride
- Bottled drinking Water on safari
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
- All Government taxes and hotel levies.
EXCULDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insurance cover-commendable
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
Where to stay
Safari accommodation options for each location
Kenya Lodges / Camps ( Lake Nakuru National Park)
Luxury level lodge / tented camp
Comfort level lodge / tented camp
Economy level lodge / tented camp