Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
Penfam pick you from your Nairobi hotel at 8:00am or at JKI Airport upon arrival early morning. Safari briefing and depart for Lake Nakuru National Park a 3 hours drive arrive in time for lunch and check in at Sarova Lion Hill /Sopa Lodge.
The afternoon game drive tour along the shores of the Pink Lake referred due to it’s great masses of Flamingo, surrounded by wooded and bushy grassland. Recently due to high level of water and climate change, only few can be spotted.
Lake Nakuru is famous white and black Rhino and other animals which are easily spotted along the shores of the lake.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru National Park – Nairobi
Early morning game drive game followed by breakfast at the Sarova Lion Hill lodge, Checkout and depart for Lake Naivasha enroute lunch, Proceed to arrive Nairobi late afternoon, drop at your hotel or airport.
|HIGH SEASON||MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|Period on Calendar||1st Jul – 31st Oct 2019, 23rd Dec 2019 – 1st Jan 2020||2nd Jan 2019 – 31st March 2019, 1st Nov – 22nd Dec 2019||1st Apr – 31st June 2019|
|?Cost per person for Safari in 4×4 Pop up Land Cruiser||USD-560||USD-490||USD-460|
Prices based on:
- Prices based on Per Person in a group of 2 sharing in a double/twin. Request for individual traveler or groups.
- Children between 12 to 18 years: 75% of adult price
- Child/ren between 3 to 11: 50% sharing with parents
- Child/ren below 3yrs Free.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Pick up/drop off at the airport/Nairobi hotel.
- Safari in a private pop up customized Safari Land cruiser 4×4.
- Accommodation as per itinerary or kindly choose from the option or your other choice
- Meals on full-board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide, request for other language speaking specialist
- Park entrance fees
- Boat ride
- Bottled drinking Water on safari
- Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover
- All Government taxes and hotel levies.
EXCULDED IN THE TOUR COST
- International flights
- Visas cost, Personal insuarance cover-commendable
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
- Soft/heavy/spirit drinks, tips or gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
Where to stay
Safari accommodation options for each location
Kenya Lodges / Camps ( Lake Nakuru National Park)
Luxury level lodge / tented camp
Comfort level lodge / tented camp
Economy level lodge / tented camp